انجمن کلیمیان تهران انجمن کلیمیان تهران
   

Construction of new Elderly Folks House 90% completed

   

اندازه نوشتار:

Winter 2011 

Head of the Elderly Jewish Elderly Folks House announced on the sidelines of a commemoration service in the honor of that center's late founder Mr. Gad Na'eim in an exclusive interview with the reporter of Ofoq Bina, regarding the construction process of a new synagogue and thirty flat apartments for the elderly folks:
The construction work on the building of the new Elderly Folks House, which had begun based on a proposal made by myself and its ratification by the Association of Tehran Jewish Community due to being worn out of the old house, is now 90% finished and the remainder 10% of the job, too, which was not finished due to bad weather conditions, would soon be completed.
Focusing on the construction of 30 flat apartments whose ground braking ceremony has been held, he said, "The elderly bachelor, or married individuals who are often well off, but deprived of any relatives, or close family members to take care of them and their security is at stake, or those who have got sick due to loneliness and cannot take care of themselves, can reside at these flats apartments."
He added, "The decision was adopted by the Board of Managers of the Jewish Community Association for the welfare of these dear Jewish individuals at a session of that association."
 


 

 

 

 

Back Up Next 

 

 

 

 

استفاده از مطالب اين سايت تنها با ذكر منبع (بصورت لینک مستقیم) بلامانع است.
.Using the materials of this site with mentioning the reference is free

این صفحه بطور هوشمند خود را با نمایشگرهای موبایل و تبلت نیز منطبق می‌کند
لطفا در صورت اشکال، به مسئولین فنی ما اطلاع دهید